If you’ve been wondering how to connect your AirPods to a Windows PC, we’ve got you covered. In this post, we’ll show you everything from pairing AirPods with a Windows PC to playing music and more!
can you connect AirPods to windows pc?
Here is how to connect AirPods to a windows pc. It’s a bit complicated, but it’s not too difficult.
First, you need to check the latest version of iTunes on your computer and plug in your AirPods into their charging case.
Then open up iTunes and connect them to your computer by holding down the button on one of them until they start flashing blue (you may have to do this several times before they recognize each other). Once they are connected, open up “My Devices” under Music on your computer (or whatever app is associated with playing music) and select AirPods from there. This will allow you access to all kinds of information about these devices such as battery life remaining or how much space there still is left on them when connected via USB cable!
Pairing AirPods with a Windows PC
AirPods are wireless earbuds that let you listen to music from your phone, iPad or Mac. You can use them with any device that has Bluetooth technology and it takes just a few steps to pair them with your PC.
To pair AirPods with a Windows computer:
- Make sure that both devices are turned on and have their Bluetooth enabled.
- Open Control Panel from the Start menu (or search for it). In Windows 10, click Settings > View advanced settings > Bluetooth > Right-click on each device name and select Connect..
From the Properties window, click on the Details tab and then click on the Hardware Ids button. The data that appears next is what you’ll need to share with Apple so they can help you find your Airpods.
Copy and paste it into a text file (or email) and send it off to Apple supporTo turn AirPods on or off: Click the case button and wait for a vibration. Double-click the case button to play or pause music, or triple-click it to skip tracks.
AirPods can be used in Windows 10 with the help of a Bluetooth dongle. This is a small device that plugs into your computer and helps it communicate with AirPods via Bluetooth next step is to make sure that your AirPods are turned on and in pairing mode. Hold down the power button until you see a white LED light that flashes five times. This indicates that your Airpods are ready to pair with your computer.
Check that your Windows PC has Bluetooth enabled
To ensure you’re ready to connect your Airpods, check that your Windows PC has Bluetooth enabled. If it doesn’t, follow these steps:
- Right-click on the Start button and select Device Manager.
- Expand Display Adapters -> Bluetooth and right-click on it. Select Properties from the menu that appears as shown below:
From the Properties window, go to the Driver tab and select Update Driver. Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer. Select the Intel Bluetooth Device and click Next to install.
From there, you can use Apple’s Find My iPhone app to locate your AirPods and then play a sound from them to help you find them. If you’re on a Mac or iPad, go to iCloud and sign in with your Apple ID. Click the Find iPhone option at the top of the page and then click All Devices at the bottom of the screen once the Intel Bluetooth Device is installed, you will be able to connect your Airpods.
Use the latest version of iTunes
- Open iTunes.
- Go to the iTunes Store and click on the “Purchased” tab.
- Click on the “Not on This Computer” link at the top of your screen, then check all in order to save all of your music, movies, TV shows and more onto your computer.
In Windows 8, right-click on the Bluetooth icon in the system tray and select Connect. Once you have paired AirPods with your PC, you can use them to listen to music or make calls over a Wi-Fi connection.
In Windows 10, click on the Bluetooth icon in your system tray and select “Add a Device”. You can also right-click on the Bluetooth icon in your system tray and select “Bluetooth Settings” to connect AirPods using this method.
If you are using a Mac, you can connect AirPods to your computer in two ways: through the Bluetooth menu or through the Apple menu. In order to use both methods, first, make sure that your AirPods are fully charged and turned on.
Connect your AirPods to your Windows PC
Now that you’ve got your AirPods, it’s time to connect them to your Windows 10 PC. To do this, simply follow the steps below:
- First of all, plug one end of the charging cable into your computer via USB. The other end should be connected to either side of an AirPod.
- Next up is pairing! There are two ways of doing this: using Bluetooth or NFC (near-field communication). If you’d like more information on how each works and what they have in common with each other then check out our article on How To Pair Your AirPods With A Windows 10 Device article here [link].
In the Properties window that opens, select the Power Management tab and make sure that “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” is unchecked you don’t see the “Not on This Computer” link.
Click on the Purchased tab and scroll down until you see any save button. If you’re looking to pair your AirPods over Bluetooth, then simply follow these steps: Open the Settings menu on Windows 10. Select Devices and click on Bluetooth. Right-click on “AirPods” and choose “View device info.” Click the Pair button.
Play some music!
Now that you have your AirPods set up and connected to your Windows 10 PC, it’s time to play some music!
To start playing music on AirPods Pro:
- Press and hold the top button on either side of the case. This will cause them to pair with each other (and with your laptop or desktop computer). You’ll see a blue light come on at this point, which indicates they’re ready for use. Once paired successfully, you’ll be able to control playback using Siri’s voice commands like “Play my Music” or “Pause my Music.”
If you want to connect your AirPods with another device, click “Connect” in the Bluetooth section of its Settings page. You should see a prompt saying “Your AirPods have been successfully paired.AirPods work with most Apple devices, including iPhones and Macs.
You can also use AirPods with non-Apple devices like Samsung Galaxy S10 or Google Pixel 3, but only the default headphones that come with these phones will be available for audio playback (meaning you can’t use the wireless charging case)If you’re using an Android phone, it’s a bit more complicated.
For this setup process, you’ll need to use the AirPods Pro app on your phone and follow the steps provided. You can check this app by searching for “AirPods Pro” in Google Play or the Apple App Store..”
If you have Apple AirPods and a Windows PC, you might think it’s impossible to connect them. But if you follow these steps, you’ll be pairing your AirPods to your Windows PC in no time!
- To begin with, open the Settings app on your device by tapping your screen twice or clicking the three horizontal dots in the top-right corner of the screen. This will open up your “Settings” page where all of your apps’ settings are found.
- Next up is Safety & Privacy Settings (if available), then General and Bluetooth settings pages should appear beneath this one once clicked upon by using two fingers of one hand while holding down an arrow key on either side of their respective buttons located at the bottom right corners of both screens simultaneously during initial setup process prior order execution before proceeding further without interruption which includes following instructions given below step-by-step methodical manner until completion has been achieved successfully without any problems encountered so please do try again later if still unable succeed due problem(s) encountered while attempting
AirPods not connecting to windows 10
If you’re having trouble connecting your AirPods to Windows 10, try the following:
- Make sure they’re charged and turned on.
- Try connecting the earbuds to your computer or laptop by plugging them into a USB port (not an audio jack). If that doesn’t work, try using an alternative Bluetooth device like an Android phone or tablet instead of your PC/laptop’s built-in one. You can also use a corded headset if you have one handy and want more flexibility in where you place it on your desk or lap while working at home without worrying about interference from other devices nearby!
If you want to use your AirPods with a different computer, you’ll need to pair them again. Follow the same steps above and make sure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
pair AirPods with windows 10
- Connect your AirPods to the PC.
- Open the AirPods Bluetooth Settings app on your Windows 10 computer, and tap to connect them. You should see a prompt saying “Your AirPods have been successfully paired.”
- If you want to disconnect your AirPods from your computer, click “Disconnect” in the Bluetooth section of its settings page.
AirPods won’t connect to pc
The AirPods can only be paired with iOS devices and are not compatible with Windows PCs, laptops, or Macs. When you try to connect them to a device that isn’t an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch they will show up as Unidentified Device in the Bluetooth settings menu of your operating system.
If you’re still having trouble, try restarting your computer and then reconnecting the AirPods. If nothing else works, you may need to reset your AirPods by holding down both buttons on the back of each earbud for 10 seconds. Afterward, they should be in pairing mode again if you want to connect your AirPods with another device, click “Connect” in the Bluetooth section of its settings page. You should see a prompt saying “Your AirPods have been successfully paired.”
Once your AirPods are successfully paired with your device, they should appear as a device in the list of Bluetooth devices. Select the AirPods from this list and then click “Connect” to complete pairing.
connect AirPods pro to windows 10
Here is how to connect AirPods Pro to Windows 10:
- Open the Airpods app on your phone.
- Tap the Devices button in the top right corner of the screen and select Pair a new device or go back to the previous screen. At this point, you will have options for connecting your AirPods Pro and selecting which device they should go into (iPhone/iPad) or leave it as default. If you want both devices connected simultaneously, tap “Switch” in order for them both to appear under All devices when selecting either Bluetooth or NFC pairings with Windows 10 computers through Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & Wireless Networks > Change Device Pairing Options (if applicable).
If you have an Apple Music subscription, you can also use Siri to play specific songs. For example, say “Play my favorite song by the Rolling Stones” or “Play ‘Satisfaction’ by the Rolling Stones. If you want to use AirPods with a non-iOS device, you will need to pair them, as usual, using the Bluetooth settings menu of your PC. After that, however, you can’t access any of their features or use them for phone calls.”
add AirPods to windows
- Press and hold the pairing button on your AirPods for 10 seconds until they start flashing blue (if they’re not already paired).
- Go to Bluetooth settings on your PC, and select “Add a device” from the list of available options near the bottom left of your screen (or open up Settings if you’re logged in to Windows as an administrator).
- Enter your PIN here, then confirm by selecting Next when prompted by Windows 10/8/7 or Mac OS X El Capitan respectively; this will complete pairing between devices!
pair AirPods pro with pc
You can connect your AirPods Pro to your PC by following these steps:
- Connect the two AirPods to the Lightning port on your computer or laptop.
- Open the Apple Setup Assistant program, which is part of macOS 10.14 Mojave and later versions. Click “Continue” when asked if you want to pair this device with a device already paired with another Bluetooth device. If you have more than one pair of AirPods, choose them from this list and click “Continue” again until all devices are selected (you may need to unpair an old pair before pairing a new one).
- Follow any additional instructions that appear in order for your iPhone/iPad/Macbook Pro (or other Mac) to connect successfully with Windows 10 or Windows 7 machines using its own built-in wireless technology known as Bluetooth 4 Low Energy (LE).”
Once you have selected your device, tap Next and follow the instructions on-screen. Once the process is complete, you will be able to connect your AirPods Pro directly to Windows 10 computers without an additional step if you’re having trouble pairing your AirPods with Windows 10/8/7 or Mac OS X El Capitan, try restarting your computer and resetting the Bluetooth in your settings. This should fix any issues you’re having with the pairing!
connect AirPods max to pc
To connect AirPods Max to your PC, you’ll need a few things:
- A compatible Lightning cable. The Apple-branded Lightning to USB Cable is the only way to go here since it’s also used for charging and syncing your iPhone or iPad. If you have an Android device that uses micro-USB cables instead of Lightning (like most Samsung phones), then we’d recommend using our guide on how to connect AirPods Max with Android devices instead!
- An unlocked Windows PC running Windows 10 OS version 1709 (Fall Creators Update). You can see this on Microsoft’s website.
Now that everything is ready and set up, let’s go over how exactly this process works!
If you have an older version of macOS, you can still connect your AirPods to a Windows 10 PC using a Lightning-to-USB cable connecting AirPods Max to your PC using a Lightning cable is really easy and straightforward. All you need to do is plug the end of it into your computer’s USB port and wait for Windows to automatically install the necessary drivers. If this doesn’t happen immediately, don’t panic! Just open up your Control Panel and click on Device Manager from its list of options.
We hope you enjoyed this article on how to connect AirPods to your Windows PC. If you’re still having trouble, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll be happy to help!